Joel Campbell has left Arsenal for Frosinone on a three-year deal.
The 26-year-old forward joins the Serie A club for an undisclosed fee after spending seven years with the Gunners.
Campbell was signed by Arsene Wenger in 2011 but only made 40 appearances for the senior team in all competitions.
He was loaned out six times, including last season, which he spent in La Liga with Real Betis.
The Costa Rica international only managed eight appearances in Spain's top flight, though, as a result of a knee injury.
"We would like to thank Joel for his contribution to the club and wish him well for the future," Arsenal said in a statement.
- Asian Games 2023: Overall medals tally, September 27 - LIVE - Sift Kaur wins gold with WR in shooting; India wins gold, silver in shooting team event; Moves on 5th with 5 gold, 22 medals in total
- Asian Games 2023, September 27 Live Updates: Esha bags silver in 25m pistol, Samra wins 50m rifle 3p gold, Anant wins silver in men’s skeet; India 5th with 22 medals
- IND vs AUS live score 3rd ODI: Marsh, Warner attack in PowerPlay after Australia opts to bat vs India
- Table Tennis LIVE Score, Asian Games 2023: India Men’s Doubles R-64, Manav Thakkar and Manush Shah into deciding game
- Shooting LIVE Score Asian Games 2023: Anant wins silver in men’s skeet final; Sift wins gold with WR, India wins 25m women’s pistol team gold