Cardiff City are closing in on automatic promotion from the Championship after a late 2-1 home win over Nottingham Forest lifted them back into second.
Aron Gunnarsson turned home the winner in the 74th minute to secure a vital triumph that moves Neil Warnock's men a point ahead of Fulham, who have played an additional match.
Forest midfielder Liam Bridcutt had earlier netted at close range to cancel out Sean Morrison's first-half header, but the Bluebirds responded to secure a second successive victory ahead of Tuesday's trip to seventh-placed Derby County.
Should they prevail in that match, Cardiff would then only need a solitary win from their remaining two fixtures against Hull City and Reading to end a four-season absence from the Premier League.
Latest on Sportstar
- ‘I am a complete player’ says world number one Alcaraz
- Top seed Alcaraz pummels Shapovalov to reach fourth round
- Sergio Ramos to leave Paris Saint Germain
- Barcelona vs Wolfsburg LIVE streaming info, UEFA Women’s Champions League final: Stats, predicted lineups, when and where to watch UWCL?
- FA Cup: History, the magic and the records