Neymar is set to start Paris Saint-Germain's crucial Champions League tie at Red Star Belgrade if he comes through a pre-match training session unscathed, coach Thomas Tuchel said on Monday.
“I think if training goes well today (Monday) then it's obvious he will play,” the German said.
The world's most expensive player came off early in the 2-2 draw at Bordeaux on December 2 after hurting the same groin he injured playing for Brazil against Cameroon in November.
The Parisians need to win in Serbia on Tuesday if they are to guarantee a place in the last 16.
Liverpool faces Napoli in the other Group C fixture with the Reds needing to clinch all three points at Anfield to have any chance of advancing.
- India vs England Live Score Updates, 4th Test Day 3: ENG 61/2, Crawley, Root rebuild after Ashwin’s double strike
- Ranji Trophy Live Score 2024 Quarterfinals Day 3 Updates: Warrier picks two after TN score 338; MUM on backfoot vs Baroda
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test: Ashwin overtakes Kumble for most wickets in Tests in India
- Japan, North Korea draw 0-0 in first leg of Olympic qualifier
- Abhay Singh wins Goodfellow Classic squash in Toronto