Leeds United moved back to the top of the Championship as Pablo Hernandez sealed a 1-0 win over fellow promotion hopeful Sheffield United.
Hernandez struck eight minutes from time after a moment to forget for Blades goalkeeper Dean Henderson, settling a feisty all-Yorkshire affair.
Billy Sharp spurned the host's best chance of the first half, heading into the turf and over the bar from close range, although his fellow Sheffield United forward David McGoldrick was fortunate a stamping challenge on Mateusz Klich went unpunished.
Bailey Peacock-Farrell endured some nervy moments in the Leeds goal but opposite number Henderson erred decisively when he touched John Egan's overhit backpass straight to Jack Clarke, who picked out Hernandez to sidefoot into an unguarded net.
There was still time for Sheffield United substitute Conor Washington to hook a shot against the crossbar in stoppage time but Leeds held on — Marcelo Bielsa's side moving two points ahead of Norwich City at the summit.
Its nearest rival entertains Rotherham United later on Saturday, with Sheffield United five points back in fifth.
- ISL 10 LIVE, Jamshedpur FC vs East Bengal: JFC v EBFC, Manzorro, Cleiton start, Indian Super League updates
- IPL 2024 schedule announced for first 21 games: Full list of matches, fixtures, dates, venues, timings in IST
- Upcoming Indian Racing League season to feature two new tracks in Coimbatore and Bengaluru
- Unadkat says Saurashtra vs Tamil Nadu clash a “contest of equals” ahead of Ranji Trophy quarterfinals
- Indian sports wrap, February 22