Chelsea Football Club said it would seek changes to the licence under which it must now operate after owner Roman Abramovich was sanctioned by the British government on Thursday.
"(We) intend to engage in discussions with the UK Government regarding the scope of the licence. This will include seeking permission for the licence to be amended in order to allow the Club to operate as normal as possible," the club said in a statement.
Latest on Sportstar
- Djokovic vs Alcaraz Live Score, French Open 2023: Generational battle in Roland-Garros semifinals
- WTC Final LIVE Score, IND vs AUS Day 3: IND 259/6 (59 overs); Rahane and Shardul - Hundred partnership to take India close to follow-on target
- WTC Final: Ajinkya Rahane completes 5000 Test runs for India in comeback match
- Who is Simone Inzaghi, Serie A manager who led Inter Milan to Champions League final for first time in 13 years
- Miami Heat forward Butler excited about Messi’s impact in Miami