Manchester United winger Amad Diallo has suffered a thigh injury and will be out for six weeks, putting his planned loan move to Dutch side Feyenoord on hold, the Premier League club said on Monday.
"Amad has sustained a thigh muscle injury in training and is likely to be out for six weeks," Manchester United said in a statement.
"Unfortunately, this happened just before his planned loan move to Feyenoord. Amad will remain at United and rehabilitate back to full fitness."
The 19-year-old Ivory Coast international, who joined United from Atalanta in January, has made eight appearances for the club, scoring one goal.
- Guardiola unconcerned as Man City winless run goes on
- Serie A: Inter cruises past Napoli 3-0 to reclaim top spot
- La Liga: Felix gives Barcelona 1-0 home win over Atletico Madrid
- Bundesliga: Leverkusen’s Boniface salvages 1-1 draw against Dortmund
- Premier League: Kulusevski earns Tottenham dramatic draw at Man City