Juventus players Weston McKennie, Paulo Dybala and Arthur Melo returned to training as their punishment for breaching COVID-19 rules last week came to an end on Sunday.
The trio trained with the rest of Andrea Pirlo’s squad as the side prepared for a Serie A match with Napoli on Wednesday.
The three players were fined and left out of Pirlo’s squad for Saturday’s 2-2 Turin derby draw with Torino after breaking national protocols on Wednesday.
Juve's United States midfielder McKennie hosted a dinner party in the hills above Turin, with Dybala and Arthur among 10 guests in attendance.
Italian rules restrict the number of people allowed in a home and enforce a curfew from 10pm to 5am.
The fitness of the three players will now be assessed ahead of Napoli's visit.
Juve is in fourth place in the table, 12 points adrift of leader Inter Milan and level on 56 points with Gennaro Gattuso’s Napoli side, which is one spot below them.
- Pro Kabaddi League 2023 LIVE Updates, Gujarat Giants vs U Mumba: Streaming info, head-to-head record, squads, key stats
- Junior Hockey World Cup: Araijeet scores hat-trick in India’s 4-2 win over Korea
- Indian sports news wrap, December 5: Vivaan win’s men’s trap in National selection trials; Sonal into AITA Women’s quarters
- Cyclone Michaung: 200 young paddlers stranded in Vijayawada
- Formula One: Shanghai and Miami to host F1 sprints for first time in 2024