ISL side East Bengal on Thursday announced the signing of four young players from Kerala to further deepen its reserve squad.
The four signings include defenders Adil Amal, Athul Unnikrishnan; forward Vishnu TM and goalkeeper Md Nishad all in their twenties and will train with the reserve team.
With Emami Group extending its hand as the new investor, the century-old club has started the team-building process for the season, which got underway with the Durand Cup on August 16.
The club started its restructuring process right from the roots, as they announced Stephen Constantine as the head coach in July this year.
- Champions League 2023-24: Immobile double earns Lazio 2-0 win over Celtic
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 4: Toss updates; Mumbai vs Pondicherry, TN faces Baroda; Bengal meets MP
- Champions League 2023-24: Atletico beats Feyenoord 3-1 to reach knockouts
- Champions League 2023-24: Last-gasp Mbappe penalty earns PSG 1-1 draw with Newcastle
- Champions League 2023-24: Manchester City claims top spot after recovering to beat Leipzig 3-2