Emre Can has arrived in Turin to finalise his transfer from Liverpool to Juventus, the Italian club has confirmed.
With the 24-year-old defensive midfielder's contract at Anfield due to expire at the end of June, the Italian champion moved to secure his signature and bring to an end his four-year spell in the Premier League.
Reportedly joining Juventus on a four-year contract, Can was pictured arriving in Italy on the club's official Twitter account ahead of his medical.
With speculation linking Bosnia-Herzegovina international midfielder Miralem Pjanic with a move away from Juventus, Massimiliano Allegri is bolstering his options well in advance of the 2018-19 season getting underway.
- Jehan Daruvala to make professional debut next year in Formula E with Maserati MSG Racing
- Asian Games 2023 LIVE, September 27 Updates: Anant wins silver in men’s skeet; Esha bags silver in 25m pistol; Nikhat Zareen in action soon; India 5th with 22 medals
- IND vs AUS live score 3rd ODI: Kuldeep, Bumrah strike twice as Australia loses six wickets
- SA20 hopes to become biggest T20 league outside IPL, says commissioner Graeme Smith
- Table Tennis LIVE Score, Asian Games 2023: Sathiyan, Manika qualify for R-16; Sreeja, Harmeet in action