England full back Danny Rose will return to Watford on a free-transfer next season after leaving Tottenham Hotspur, the newly-promoted Premier League club said on Wednesday.
Rose, who has signed a two-year deal at Watford, left Tottenham after 14 years at the north London club. He was part of the Tottenham team that reached the Champions League final in the 2018-19 season.
The 30-year-old, who has 29 caps for England, will return to Watford after 12 years, having played seven times for the Hertfordshire club during his loan spell at the end of 2008-09.
Watford, returning to the Premier League after a year-long absence, host Aston Villa in their first game of the season on Aug. 14.
- England withdraws Emma from one-off women’s Test against India
- IPL 2024: Punjab Kings announces Sanjay Bangar as head of cricket development
- Sportstar Podcast: Satwik-Chirag’s imperious season and the formula to Olympic success in Paris 2024
- Sportstar Hangout E01: India men’s hockey team captain Harmanpreet Singh on Olympic aspirations, his daughter Ruhanat and the drive to keep improving
- BAN vs NZ 2nd Test: Phillips leads New Zealand fightback against Bangladesh on gloomy third day