Arsenal’s Champions League group stage win this week was a confidence boost ahead of Sunday’s game against rival Tottenham Hotspur but the team does not need any extra motivation before a north London derby, manager Mikel Arteta said.
Arsenal has started the season in fine style, earning 13 points from five Premier League games so far, and enjoyed a triumphant return to the Champions League on Wednesday with a 4-0 hammering of PSV Eindhoven.
Spurs is also on 13 points after four successive wins, with new coach Ange Postecoglou leading it to its best start to a top-flight season for 57 years.
“Winning always helps and maintains the spirit. This game doesn’t need any motivation, it’s the most special game of the season,” Arteta told reporters on Friday. It’s a derby and a special moment for all of us. We just need to focus on that.
Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Predicted Lineups
Arsenal Predicted XI: Raya(GK); White, Saliba, Gabriel, Zinchenko; Odegaard, Rice, Vieira; Saka, Jesus, Trossard
Tottenham Hotspur Predicted XI: Vicario(GK); Porro, Romero, Van de Ven, Udogie; Sarr, Bissouma; Kulusevski, Maddison, Son; Richarlison
Kick-off, telecast and live streaming details
When and where is the Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Premier League match kicking-off?
Where to watch the Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Premier League match in India?
- India vs Australia Live Score, 5th T20I: AUS - 70/3 (10); Aussies need 91 runs in 10 Overs, Bishnoi dismisses Hardie and Head
- PKL LIVE Score, Gujarat Giants vs Bengaluru Bulls: Defence keeps Giants in hunt vs Bulls; Ajinkya Pawar one-man show leads Thalaivas to 42-31 win over Delhi; Pro Kabaddi League 2023 updates
- EURO 2024 playoffs: Who are the teams involved, when will the matches be played?
- Indian sports news wrap, December 3: Abhinav Choudhary wins rapid fire pistol gold at National Championships
- FC Goa vs Kerala Blasters FC, LIVE Score, FCG 1-0 KBFC ISL 2023-24: Gaurs leads through Rowllin Borges’ strike, SECOND HALF