Burnley was relegated from the Premier League after a 2-1 home defeat by Newcastle United on the final day of the season on Sunday that sent it down to the second division for the first time since 2015.
Leeds United, which was in the drop zone on goal difference heading into the last round of fixtures, remains in the top flight after a 2-1 win at Brentford ensured it finished above Burnley in 17th place.
More to follow...
- Du Plessis hints at return to international cricket ahead of T20 World Cup
- Men’s Volleyball Club World C’ship 2023: All you need to know, preview, schedule, live streaming info
- Bangladesh vs New Zealand LIVE Score updates, 2nd Test Day 1: Latest scorecard, match streaming info
- Glenn Maxwell vows to play IPL until he ‘can’t walk anymore’
- IND-W vs ENG-W Live Streaming Info, 1st T20I: When and where to watch India Women vs England Women T20 series 2023?