Burnley was relegated from the Premier League after a 2-1 home defeat by Newcastle United on the final day of the season on Sunday that sent it down to the second division for the first time since 2015.
Leeds United, which was in the drop zone on goal difference heading into the last round of fixtures, remains in the top flight after a 2-1 win at Brentford ensured it finished above Burnley in 17th place.
More to follow...
Latest on Sportstar
- IND vs AUS LIVE Score, WTC Final Day 1: Rohit’s India Playing XI in focus at Oval; Toss, Weather updates, Dream11 prediction
- Moeen Ali comes out of Test retirement for Ashes 2023
- WTC Final 2023: Oval pitch report; India, Australia playing record; key stats
- Singapore Open 2023: Satwik-Chirag duo exits after first round loss
- India vs Netherlands, FIH Pro League 2022-23, June 7: Preview, head-to-head, live streaming info