Experienced winger Willian says that Maurizio Sarri deserves all the plaudits for transforming Chelsea into a team that fears no Premier League opponent.
Chelsea is unbeaten under former Napoli boss Sarri with Sunday's visit to Burnley a chance to keep the pressure on title contenders Manchester City and Liverpool.
Last weekend's dramatic late draw with Manchester United was the seventh time in nine league matches its possession-heavy playing style has yielded at least two goals.
The club's swagger appears to have returned after being lost at times under Antonio Conte and Willian, who has featured in each fixture, believes Sarri deserves the kudos.
"We have no one to fear in the Premier League this season. We have a team who will fight until the end and I am sure we are going to do that," the 30-year-old told Sky Sports' Soccer Saturday .
"It's been a very good start, we've played good football and it's all credit to Sarri. The way he works, it's all about playing good football and he has given us more opportunities to show our quality more."
"Now, everyone can see Chelsea is a good team. He is a very positive guy, very intelligent, a very good manager who talks all the time with us. Sometimes, he has a lot of fun and jokes sometimes which is good to keep the atmosphere high."
Chelsea takes winning form into the trip to Turf Moor after easing to a 3-1 victory over BATE in the Europa League on Thursday.
- Men’s Volleyball Club World Championship: Defending Champion Sicoma beats Halkbank, sets up final against Minas
- Premier League: Man Utd slumps to humiliating 3-0 home loss to Bournemouth
- WPL 2024 Mini Auction: Kashvee, Vrinda turn heads as uncapped Indians, Capitals get Sutherland for record bid
- La Liga 2023-24: Bellingham goal not enough as Real Madrid draws against Betis away from home
- Serie A: Lazio dominates but draws 1-1 at 10-man Verona, Inter hosts Udinese