Fulham defender Tim Ream is scheduled to have surgery on his fractured right arm on Wednesday, the Premier League club said.
The United States international slipped and landed awkwardly in the first half of Fulham’s 2-1 loss to Manchester City at Craven Cottage on Sunday.
Also Read | Liverpool boss Klopp charged over Tierney rant
Manager Marco Silva had already confirmed that the 35-year-old Ream would miss the remainder of the season.
“He is expected to be fit for when the squad returns for pre-season,” Fulham said in a statement on Tuesday.
The club also confirmed that Andreas Pereira was set for surgery on his broken ankle. The midfielder was carried off on a stretcher following a collision with Manuel Akanji in the second half on Sunday.
- Luis Rubiales given restraining order over World Cup kiss of Jenni Hermoso
- FIFA Women’s World Cup winners demand change in football in Spain after Rubiales scandal
- Ten Hag dodges Sancho questions, stresses need for standards at Man Utd
- India vs Bangladesh LIVE Score, Asia Cup 2023 Super 4: BAN 265/8 (50); Rohit Sharma dismissed for a duck
- India vs Bangladesh Live Scorecard, Asia Cup 2023 Super 4: Streaming info; Rohit falls in first over during 265 chase