Eden Hazard's fine form has been rewarded after he received the Premier League Player of the Month award for September.
The Chelsea star, who has been heavily linked with Real Madrid, netted five goals in four league outings as Maurizio Sarri's side remained unbeaten in the top flight.
Hazard's month included a hat-trick against Cardiff City as the Ballon d'Or contender continued to impress.
The Belgium forward has made no secret of his desire to play for Madrid, but insisted this week that he would not leave Stamford Bridge in January.
The 27-year-old is away on international duty, with Roberto Martinez's side taking on Switzerland in a Nations League fixture on Friday.
- NBA roundup: Cavs’ Max Strus hits half-court winner at buzzer
- Uday Saharan wins Emerging Hero award at the Sportstar ‘Focus Punjab’ Conclave
- WPL 2024: Royal Challengers Bangalore looks to maintain win-streak as it faces Delhi Capitals
- Brigadier Harcharan Singh honoured with Sportstar Hero Unsung Champion award at ‘Focus Punjab’ Sports Conclave
- Punjab’s sports policy unparalleled in the country, says Sports Minister Gurmeet Singh Meet Hayer