Eden Hazard is ready to play some part for Chelsea this weekend after missing its last three matches with a back injury.
Chelsea welcomes Crystal Palace to Stamford Bridge on Sunday looking to extend its unbeaten start under Maurizio Sarri to 11 Premier League matches.
The Italian has had to cope without star man Hazard since Chelsea's 2-2 draw with Manchester United on October 20.
However, the Belgium international looks set to return against the Eagles after taking part in training on Thursday. "Yesterday he had a large part of training with the team," Sarri told a media conference.
"Maybe he is not ready for 90 minutes at the moment because it was his first training in last two weeks but he will probably be able to play 40-45 minutes. For us, it [his return] is important. I don't know if he'll start, I want to speak to him first."
- India vs England Live Score Updates, 4th Test Day 1: ENG 199/5; Root, Foakes control innings vs IND
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, 2023-24 Quarterfinal updates: Musheer scores 50; Ajith Ram picks 3 vs SAU; MP loses seven
- Indian sports wrap, February 23
- WPL 2024: ‘Rejection has been some sort of a motivation for me,’ says Chamari Athapaththu
- Indian sports news wrap, February 2