Arsenal is without Mesut Ozil as it searches for its first Premier League points of the season against West Ham.
The Gunners suffered back-to-back defeats versus Manchester City and Chelsea in a tough opening to the Unai Emery era and Ozil is not in its matchday 18 at Emirates Stadium, having been hindered by illness over recent days. Aaron Ramsey returns to the starting XI for the host, while Jack Wilshere is in the West Ham side to face his former employer.
Like Emery, Manuel Pellegrini has started a new job with consecutive losses — the Hammers beaten in their opening games of the campaign against Liverpool and Bournemouth.
Carlos Sanchez, Issa Diop, Ryan Fredericks and Michail Antonio all come into a West Ham side captained by Marko Arnautovic.
- Ronaldo’s return boosts Al-Nassr’s maiden Asian Champions League title hopes
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, Day 2 Semifinal 2024: Sai Kishore removes Avasthi in first over; Mantri, Gawali continue for MP
- USWNT players shut out talk of team’s demise
- LeBron James reaches 40,000 points to extend his record as the NBA’s scoring leader
- F1 2024: Mercedes’ hopes hit by cooling error in Bahrain