Mauricio Pochettino has signed a three-year deal with Chelsea as its head coach according to reports.
Pochettino will be the second manager hired by Todd Boehly, with the first being Graham Potter, who was sacked after a string of disappointing results that left Chelsea as a relegation-threatened team.
The Argentine will replace interim manager Frank Lampard after the season.
Reports also say that Jesus Perez will also join as his assistant coach, who was with him at Tottenham and Paris Saint-Germain.
Pochettino has not been in charge of any club since his stint with Paris Saint-Germain in the 2021-22 season.
The 51-year-old rose to prominence during his time with Tottenham Hotspur, where he spent five years and also reached the Champions League final in 2019.
- India kits at Asian Games 2023: What do the patterns on the Indian jerseys signify?
- Manchester United goalkeeper Earps wins England Women’s Player of the Year
- Southee to undergo thumb surgery, ODI World Cup decision next week
- England’s Root to get ODI World Cup practice against Ireland
- Asian Games 2023: Indian debutants to watch out for at Hangzhou