Jamie Vardy struck the equaliser as Leicester City came back twice to end Manchester United's away winning streak in the Premier League with a 2-2 draw at the King Power stadium on Saturday.
Marcus Rashford put United ahead in the 23rd minute with a cool finish after being slipped in by Bruno Fernandes before Harvey Barnes equalised eight minutes later with a fine shot from the edge of the box.
Fernandes restored United's lead in the 79th minute, drilling into the bottom corner after being found inside the area by substitute Edinson Cavani.
Again though, the lead was short-lived as Vardy's first time shot on the half-turn from a low cross from Ayoze Perez, earned a point for the Foxes.
United, who had won its last ten away games in the Premier League, stays third on 27 points, a point behind second-placed Leicester.
Liverpool, who hosts West Bromwich Albion on Sunday, is top of the standings on 31 points.
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24 semifinal: Mantri helps Madhya Pradesh wrest control against Vidarbha on Day 2
- DC-W vs GG-W live score, WPL 2024: Dominant Delhi Capitals vs struggling Gujarat Giants; Live streaming info
- BAN vs SL: Bangladesh and Sri Lanka ready for series eyeing T20 World Cup 2024
- World Indoor Championships 2024: LaFond flies to Dominica’s first world athletics gold medal
- Indian Sports News Wrap: March 3