Cristiano Ronaldo scored his 100th Premier League goal for Manchester United in its match against Arsenal in the Premier League on Saturday.
Arsenal took a 2-0 lead courtesy of goals by Nuno Tavares and Bukayo Saka but Ronaldo pulled one back in the 34th minute to make it 2-1.
Ronaldo is the fourth Man United player to have 100 Premier League goals after Wayne Rooney, Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes. He is also the 33rd different player overall to score a century of goals in English top-flight football.
Ronaldo missed the previous match against Liverpool after his baby boy passed away on Monday.
- ODI World Cup 2023: Dravid on Timed out dismissal - ‘You might not do it yourself but you can’t blame somebody for following the rule’
- England vs Pakistan LIVE Score, World Cup 2023: PAK 197/9 (39.1); Atkinson removes Afridi
- World Cup 2023 top wicket-takers after ENG vs PAK: Zampa on top with 22 wickets; Afridi into top five
- Premier League: Wolves stun Spurs 2-1 with two stoppage-time goals
- Billie Jean King Cup 2023: Italy overcome spirited Slovenia to reach final