UK-based supporters attending European Championship group games at Wembley can be admitted with proof of a second COVID-19 vaccine dose more than two weeks before the match, European football's governing body UEFA said on Tuesday.
The announcement offers an alternative to the existing requirement of a negative COVID-19 test.
However, other ticket holders from elsewhere must still show evidence of a negative Lateral Flow Test (LFT) taken within 48 hours before gates open, UEFA said on its website.
The requirements are for fans aged 11 or older.
England starts its campaign against Croatia in the Group D opener on Sunday before it faces Scotland on June 18 and the Czech Republic on June 22, with Wembley holding 22,500 fans for the group stage games.
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 5: Padikkal falls for 114; SAU all out for 144 vs MUM; PUN 212/8 vs TN
- Cricket into the Olympics - What does it mean for other sports?
- Sreenidi Deccan striker William Oliveira aims to elevate club ‘to the elite of Indian Football’
- Former Belgium and United player Fellaini bids emotional farewell to Chinese football
- Australia’s Matildas back netballers in pay dispute, says striker Simon