Fenerbahce has announced the signing of striker Islam Slimani from Leicester City.
The Turkish club revealed the arrival of the Algeria international on its official website, though Leicester is yet to confirm the deal.
According to Fenerbahce, Slimani will join the side on loan for the 2018-19 season after completing a medical and signing a contract.
The 30-year-old scored regularly during his time with Sporting in Portugal but struggled for goals in England, managing just eight for Leicester in the Premier League.
He spent the second half of the 2017-18 campaign on loan to Newcastle United, failing to find the net in four appearances.
- Karun Nair hopes for a national comeback after career reset with Vidarbha
- Vijay Hazare Trophy LIVE Score, Round 7: TN qualifies for quarterfinals; Karnataka needs 125 to win; Bengal collapses vs Punjab
- NBA: LeBron James, Lakers relish tourney matchup vs. Suns
- Pakistan board gives Rauf green light for short Big Bash stint
- India’s series win vs Australia highlights squad depth and leadership potential ahead of T20 World Cup