Croatia midfielder Mateo Kovacic provided a positive update on his shoulder injury, saying it was "all good".
Kovacic suffered the injury during his team's penalty shoot-out win over Denmark in the World Cup last 16 on Sunday.
The Real Madrid midfielder played out the clash – which his team won 3-2 on penalties after the 1-1 draw – despite hurting his shoulder in a fall.
Amid concerns Kovacic could be facing a spell on the sidelines, the 24-year-old revealed his shoulder was OK.
"It's not as bad as it looks like #itsallgood," Kovacic wrote on Twitter on Monday.
Croatia faces host Russia in a quarterfinal in Sochi on Saturday.
Latest on Sportstar
- Alcaraz beats Tsitsipas, sets up French Open semifinal clash with Djokovic
- French Open 2023 HIGHLIGHTS: Alcaraz, Djokovic set up semifinal clash
- WTC Final 2023: Broad hopes Pujara and Kohli make Australia toil ahead of the Ashes
- Euro-leagues round-up: The endgame heroes
- Champions League: Kyle Walker misses training session due to back problem