BTS’ Jungkook to perform at the opening ceremony of FIFA World Cup 2022 in Qatar.
On Saturday, BTS officially confirmed that Jungkook would be a part of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 soundtrack and would also perform at the opening ceremony later this month.
The South Korean group tweeted, “Proud to announce that Jungkook is part of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Soundtrack & will perform at the World Cup opening ceremony. Stay tuned!”
South Korea’s Son Heung-min has been included in the 26-man squad for this month’s World Cup. Head coach Paulo Bento included Son in his squad after the 30-year-old declared himself fit to feature for the Koreans, who will be making their 10th consecutive appearance at the World Cup.
The FIFA World Cup 2022 opening ceremony will take place on November 20 at 7pm IST.
Latest on Sportstar
- Jabeur overcomes slow start to reach French Open fourth round
- Cerundolo downs Fritz to reach second week of slam for first time
- Nuggets coach says ‘We haven’t done a damn thing’ in NBA Finals
- Haddad Maia becomes first Brazilian woman to reach French Open last 16 in 44 years
- Fan arrested for ‘97’ slogan on shirt