Brazil overcame the absence of Neymar to beat Switzerland 1-0 and advance to the round of 16 of the World Cup.
Casemiro scored in the 83rd minute to put Brazil in the last 16 with a match to spare in Group G.
Earlier, substitute Vincent Aboubakar scored one goal and created another as Cameroon rallied from 3-1 down to draw 3-3 with Serbia at the World Cup on Monday.
He lobbed goalkeeper Vanja Milinkovic-Savic in the 64th minute and then set up striker Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting two minutes later.
The thrilling draw was the first game at the World Cup in Qatar in which both teams gave up a lead.
But the result suited neither side.
Group G standings:
- England vs Netherlands Live Score, World Cup 2023: ENG 132/1 (20); Malan, Root drive England vs Netherlands
- Carlos Alcaraz to debut for Europe at Laver Cup Berlin 2024
- Asian Archery C’Ships: India’s recurve women, compound men’s team win bronze; Jyothi, Parneet ensure all-Indian women’s compound final
- Allan Donald on Angelo Mathews’ Timed out decision: ‘I was dead quiet, don’t want to see things like that’
- Shaji Prabhakaran: AIFF’s decision to terminate me comes as a shock