Get set go: Five-time World Champion starts its first match in Qatar 2022 at the Lusail Stadium.
Target Man: Neymar was the joint-most fouled player in the 2022 World Cup (5, alongside Gavi).
Off the bar: Alex Sandro of Brazil shoots at goal in the 60th minute, hitting the post.
Breakthrough at last: Richarlison scores Brazil’s first goal against Serbia at the Lusail Stadium.
Samba Boys arrive in Qatar: Richarlison scores the second goal with an amazing scissor kick to double Brazi’s lead against Serbia.
A star is born: Brazil's Richarlison celebrates after scoring twice on his World Cup debut.
The show-stopper: Brazil celebrated with Richarlison in the centre after winning its opening fixture against Serbia.
The Cup of Life: Brazil fans in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil celebrate the in at the FIFA Fan Festival on the Copacabana beach.
- Jon Dahl Tomasson hired as first foreign-born coach of Sweden
- WPL 2024: How a mother’s ambition for her daughter sparked a cricketing revolution in Sajana and Minnu Mani’s Wayanad
- Ranji Trophy LIVE score, Day 5 Quarterfinal updates: Mumbai leads by 415 vs Baroda; Karnataka steady in 371-run chase v Baroda
- New Zealand’s Wagner retires from international cricket
- Paralympics chief hopes for full stadiums and extensive TV coverage in Paris