Mexico’s Luis Chavez’s thunderous freekick against Saudi Arabia clocked the fastest speed for a goal in the group stage at 121.69 km/h.
Japan's Ritsu Doan helped his side equalise against Spain with a piledriver of a shot which clocked 120.04 km/h.
Niclas Fullkrug’s smashing hit to equalise the game for Germany against Spain comes third on the list at 118 km/h.
Cristiano Ronaldo of Portugal converted a penalty against Ghana, which was smashed at 117.39 km/h.
Marcus Rashford’s stunning freekick goal against Wales was struck at a speed of 115.63 km/h.
Gareth Bale of Wales scored penalty goal, which flew past Matt Turner of United States at a speed of 113.89 km/h.
Youssef En-Nesyri’s goal for Morocco against Canada touched a speed of 113.23 km/h.
Cody Gakpo of the Netherlands, who has lit up the tournament with three goals, enters the list with his effort against Ecuador which clocked 111.98 km/h.
Lionel Messi’s goal against Mexico, which swung the game in Argentina’s favour, was driven past Guillermo Ochoa at a speed of 109.83 km/h.
Spain's Carlos Soler rounds up the list thanks to his goal against Costa Rica which was smashed past Keylor Navas at 105.81 km/h.
- Asian Games bronze medallist and India’s top shuttler Prannoy could represent Tamil Nadu in Nationals
- Pakistan vs Sri Lanka LIVE Score, World Cup 2023: PAK 325/4 (47); Rizwan, Iftikhar at crease after Shakeel falls - PAK vs SL updates
- ENG vs BAN, ICC World Cup 2023: Bangladesh fined for slow over rate in match against England
- ISL 2023-24: Bengaluru FC forward Salam Johnson ruled out for the season
- UP Yoddhas PKL Auction 2023, LIVE updates: Full list of players, new buys, team news, remaining purse