First Barcelona and now Real Madrid. Lautaro Martinez is a wanted man.
With 16 goals across all competitions for Inter this season, Martinez is attracting plenty of interest following previous links to Manchester United.
Madrid and Barca are set to go head-to-head on and off the pitch.
TOP STORY – MADRID JOIN BARCA IN MARTINEZ RACE
Real Madrid want to pay the release clause of Inter star and Barcelona target Lautaro Martinez , according to Tyc Sports.
Martinez has long been linked with LaLiga champions Barca, who are eyeing a long-term replacement for Luis Suarez.
However, Martinez is now firmly on Madrid's radar with a release clause of €115million and Luka Jovic struggling to score regularly behind veteran striker Karim Benzema at the Santiago Bernabeu.
- ESPN says Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea are chasing Manchester United goalkeeper Dean Henderson , who is on loan at Premier League side Sheffield United. The 22-year-old – who is contracted to United until 2022 – has impressed at Bramall Lane and is reportedly unwilling to return to Manchester unless he is number one ahead of David de Gea.
- Manchester City has joined Madrid , Barca , Arsenal and Tottenham in the race to sign RB Leipzig centre-back Dayot Upamecano , reports the Manchester Evening News . Pep Guardiola's City is desperate for defensive reinforcements following Vincent Kompany's exit and injury woes.
- According to the Daily Express, Serie A champion Juventus is eying a shock move for Chelsea's Willian , who is out of contract at the end of the season.
- Remaining in Turin and the Daily Mail claims Juve has entered the chase for Birmingham City teenager Jude Bellingham . The 17-year-old is also wanted by United and Chelsea .
- Tottenham is plotting a double swoop for Norwich City pair Ben Godfrey and Max Aarons , the Express says. It comes as the Daily Mail reports Spurs will sell Eric Dier if he does not sign a new contract.
- Marca says Barca has contacted Levante about Roger Marti but the club has pointed to the striker's release clause. Barca is looking to bring in an emergency forward following Ousmane Dembele's long-term injury. Real Betis' Loren Moron and Lucas Perez of Deportivo Alaves are also reported options.
Latest on Sportstar
- WTC Final 2023: Why is India wearing black armbands?
- WTC Final LIVE Score, IND vs AUS Day 1: Australia 0/0 (1); Warner, Khawaja open vs India
- IND vs AUS: Why Australian players are wearing black armbands
- SL vs AFG: Sri Lanka thrashes Afghanistan by nine wickets for 2-1 ODI series win
- WTC Final, IND vs AUS: Shardul gets nod over Ashwin in Playing XI at Oval