Right backs Trent Alexander-Arnold and Reece James were among four players to withdraw from the England squad on Monday because of injuries ahead of friendly matches against Switzerland and the Ivory Coast.
Goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale and striker Tammy Abraham also pulled out.
Crystal Palace's Tyrick Mitchell and Southampton's Kyle Walker-Peters were called up for the first time as replacements for Alexander-Arnold and James. Goalkeeper Sam Johnstone and striker Ollie Watkins also were summoned.
Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), James (Chelsea) and Ramsdale (Arsenal) all missed games for their clubs over the weekend.
England plays Switzerland on Saturday and the Ivory Coast on March 29, with both games at Wembley Stadium.
- WI vs ENG: Sam Curran sets unwanted record for most runs conceded by England bowler in ODI history
- WI vs ENG, 1st ODI: West Indies completes its second highest successful run-chase, beats England by four wickets
- I-League 2023-24 Top Scorers: Here are the leading goalscorers after matchday seven
- EURO 2024 playoffs: Which are the teams involved, when will the matches be played?
- I-League 2023-24 points table LIVE: Sreenidi Deccan on top tied with Mohammedan Sporting Club, I-League standings