Defending Indian Super League champion Mumbai City on Thursday confirmed that forward Ygor Catatau would be returning to his parent club, Madureira Esporte Clube in Brazil.
ALSO READ |
Catatau played 11 matches for the Islanders in the span of which he notched three goals and an assist.
- Al Ain vs Al Nassr Highlights, AFC Champions League Quarterfinal: Rahimi goal gives host 1-0 advantage in first leg
- AFC Champions League quarterfinal: Ronaldo’s Al Nassr suffers narrow loss against Al Ain in first-leg
- ISL 2023-24: NorthEast United FC’s playoffs challenge takes a hit with a 2-2 draw against Hyderabad FC
- WPL 2024: Royal Challengers Bangalore beats UP Warriorz, finishes home leg on a high
- Indian shuttler B Sai Praneeth retires from international badminton