Indian Super League (ISL) champion Mumbai City FC (MCFC) will play against Chennaiyin FC in Match 30 of the ISL at the Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Fatorda on December 15.
Des Buckingham’s MCFC has enjoyed a flying start to the season and currently occupies the top spot in the table after racking up 12 points from five matches. It has won four and lost just one. The Islanders beat Jamshedpur FC 4-2 in their last match.
RELATED: ISL 2021-22: Chennaiyin FC faces stern challenge against defending champion Mumbai City FC
Bozidar Bandovic’s CFC is the only undefeated team in this season’s ISL. It has played four matches out of which it has won two and drawn two, which means it has eight points from four matches.
Mumbai City FC Predicted XI: Mohammad Nawaz (GK), Rahul Bheke, Amey Ranawade, Mourtada Fall (C), Mandar Dessai, Cassio Gabriel, Ahmed Jahouh, Raynier Fernandes, Lalengmawia, Igor Angulo and Bipin Singh.
Chennaiyin FC Predicted XI: Vishal Kaith (GK), Reagan Singh, Slavko Damjanovic, Narayan Das, Jerry Lalrinzuala, Ariel Borysiuk, Lallianzuala Chhangte, Vladimir Koman, Anirudh Thapa (C), Edwin Vanspaul and Lukasz Gikiewicz.
Latest on Sportstar
- Spanish Grand Prix, Formula 1 Highlights: Verstappen extends lead with yet another win; Hamilton second, Russell third
- NBA Finals: ‘Don’t give a damn’ Heat pull level against Nuggets
- WTC Final 2023, India vs Australia: All You Need To Know, Playing Conditions, squad, live streaming info
- WTC Final 2023: Virat Kohli batting vs Australia - key stats, records
- NBA Finals: 3 takeaways from Game 2 as Miami Heat levels series