Delhi Dynamos signed goalkeepers Sanjiban Ghosh and Ishan Debnath on loan on Sunday.
The Indian Super League (ISL) franchise said they hired the services of the two goalkeepers as cover for their injured custodians Subhasish Roy Chowdhury and Ravi Kumar, who are currently undergoing rehabilitation.
Ghosh plays for Mumbai in the I-League while Debnath plies his trade for United SC.
“We are facing an injury crisis in our goalkeeping department as Subhasish and Ravi are struggling with injuries. As a result, we have signed goalkeeping duo of Mumbai FC’s Sanjiban Ghosh and Ishan Debnath as emergency reinforcements. We are sure they will display great alacrity and judgement when defending Delhi Dynamos’ goalpost,” Roberto Carlos, marquee player-manager, Delhi Dynamos, said in a statement.
Delhi Dynamos will play their first ISL match against FC Goa later tonight.
- Athletics at Asian Games 2023: Full schedule, India squad for Hangzhou 2022
- Asian Games 2023: Full Badminton schedule, dates, time, venues
- India athletics squad for Asian Games 2023: Full list of athletes in contingent, team news, previous performance
- Asian Games 2023 LIVE Score, Hangzhou 2022 updates: India equestrian team wins gold, sailor Neha wins silver, chess round 6 results
- IND vs PAK LIVE Score, Asian Games 2023, Men’s Volleyball: Pakistan leads second set vs India in 5th/6th classification match