Kerala Blasters FC player Jorge Pereyra Diaz has been charged by the All India Football Federation (AIFF) Disciplinary Committee for 'violent conduct' in their Hero Indian Super League (ISL) against ATK Mohun Bagan on Saturday, February 19, 2022, at the Tilak Maidan Stadium.
In the charge notice issued by the AIFF body, Pereyra Diaz has been indicted for violating Article 48.1.2 of the AIFF Disciplinary Code. It mentions the player 'broke the dugout panel, an act of violent conduct' therefore committing an offence.
Diaz, who was substituted out in the 85th minute of the match was already on a caution. The Argentine was then shown a direct red card for his actions on the substitute bench.
As a result of his expulsion, Diaz will serve an automatic one-match ban in Kerala Blasters FC's next assignment against Hyderabad FC later today.
- Indian sports news wrap, December 2: Rethin, Aishi win ITF junior titles; Elavenil clinches shooting nationals gold
- Gujarat Giants vs Telugu Titans LIVE Score, Pro Kabaddi League 2023: Sonu’s five-point raid puts Pawan’s Titans under pressure; GG 18-16 TT
- U Mumba vs UP Yoddhas LIVE Score, Pro Kabaddi League 2023: Surinder’s Mumba takes on Narwal’s Yoddhas; When, where to watch PKL 10 match?
- Hyderabad FC vs Mohun Bagan SG LIVE score and updates, HFC 0-0 MBSG ISL 2023-24, Liston hits the crossbar
- Hero World Challenge: Scheffler takes joint lead with Spieth, Woods improves in second round