Chennaiyin FC (CFC) will take on SC East Bengal (SCEB) in match 39 of the 2020-21 Indian Super League (ISL) season at the Tilak Maidan in Vasco on December 26, Saturday.
Chennaiyin, which finished runners-up last season, possesses a success rate of 38.05 per cent in the league with 43 wins from 113 matches.
Meanwhile, the three-time I-League champion East Bengal, which made its ISL entry this season, is yet to win a match and only has two points to its name after six matches.
However, the Red and Golds desperately need three points to move from the bottom of the table. Chennaiyin, after the recent 2-1 win over FC Goa, will look to move up at least two places to sixth with a win.
Head to Head record
The two sides will meet for the first time in the ISL
Goals scored in 2019-20 season:
Chennaiyin FC: 39
SC East Bengal (I-League): 23
Top scorers in 2019-20 season:
Nerijus Valskis (CFC) - 15
Rafael Crivellaro (CFC) - 7
Lallianzuala Chhangte (CFC) - 7
Jamie Santos Colado (SCEB) - 6
Marcos Jimenez (SCEB) 6
Chennaiyin FC: 4
SC East Bengal (I-League): 2
- India vs Pakistan Live Score, Asia Cup 2023 Super 4: IND v PAK for second time; Toss and weather updates, streaming info
- India vs Pakistan LIVE Colombo Weather Updates, Asia Cup 2023 Super 4: Rain forecast during the IND vs PAK match
- India vs Pakistan LIVE Toss Updates, Asia Cup 2023 Super 4: Who will win the toss today, IND or PAK?
- Shubhankar Sharma stays in contention at Irish Open
- UFC 293 HIGHLIGHTS: Strickland shocks Adesanya to become new middleweight champion; results, streaming info