Juventus' Serie A clash with Atalanta has been rearranged for March 14.
The game was due to be held last Sunday but had to be postponed due to heavy snowfall in Turin.
Lega Serie A announced on Tuesday that the match will now take place in two weeks and kick off at 1800 local time.
Juve host Udinese on March 11 and are due to take on SPAL on March 17, in their last game before the international break.
Latest on Sportstar
- Roland Garros 2023: Svitolina returns to French Open quarterfinals by downing Kasatkina
- Alonso’s long wait for 33rd F1 win goes on after disappointing Spanish GP
- Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao; La Liga LIVE: Benzema equalises through a penalty after Sancet goal; RMA 1-1 ATH
- Monfils and Svitolina - a support system for each other on and off the court
- Record-setting Djokovic wants to see ‘healthy’ Nadal back in 2024