Indian Super League side, Kerala Blasters was forced to cut short its pre-season in UAE after FIFA banned AIFF.
The ISL runner-up were scheduled to play against three top sides from UAE as part of its preparation for the upcoming ISL season which will now not take place due to the sanctions as part of the ban.
The tour was supposed to begin with a clash against UAE Pro League side, Al-Nasr SC , on August 20.
The Kerala-based side had picked all of its foreign acquisitions for the tour.
In a statement, the club says it has made alternate arrangements for the team to continue training in Dubai.
- VIDEO: Djokovic celebrates U.S Open triumph with Serbian basketball team
- King’s Cup 2023: Litmus test for India to find its next No. 9 with FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifiers ahead
- VIDEO: I was a little a nervous on my comeback, says KL Rahul
- Danke Seb - Sebastian Vettel bids farewell to F1 after fabled career
- Indian sailing team headed to Newport USA for World Championships