Indian Super League side, Kerala Blasters was forced to cut short its pre-season in UAE after FIFA banned AIFF.
The ISL runner-up were scheduled to play against three top sides from UAE as part of its preparation for the upcoming ISL season which will now not take place due to the sanctions as part of the ban.
RELATED - AIFF-FIFA CONTROVERSY EXPLAINED
The tour was supposed to begin with a clash against UAE Pro League side, Al-Nasr SC , on August 20.
The Kerala-based side had picked all of its foreign acquisitions for the tour.
In a statement, the club says it has made alternate arrangements for the team to continue training in Dubai.
Latest on Sportstar
- Pro League: India vows to bounce back after defeats to Belgium, Great Britain
- Indian sports news wrap, June 1
- Bayern signs Chelsea duo Eriksson and Harder on three-year deal
- Thailand Open: George, Lakshya reach quarterfinals; Satwik-Chirag, Saina knocked out
- Denver Nuggets vs Miami Heat LIVE Streaming Info: When and where to watch the NBA Finals?