Wales winger Gareth Bale returned to training on Friday offering misfiring Real Madrid a timely boost.
Zinedine Zidane's European and Spanish champion has lost two in a row, following up last weekend's La Liga reverse at minnow Girona with being comprehensively outplayed by Tottenham in the Champions League on Wednesday.
"The big news is the return to the squad of Gareth Bale, who completed the whole training session with his team-mates, said Real on its website.
The 28-year-old had been out since the end of September with a calf injury.
Real could also see France centre-back Raphael Varane and Spain full-back Dani Carvajal return to the fold after they partially took part in training.
Varane has had a groin problem while Carvajal was suffering from a virus.
Real's next match is a Liga encounter at home to Las Palmas on Sunday night.
- Du Plessis hints at return to international cricket ahead of T20 World Cup
- Manchester United vs Chelsea: Top five Premier League clashes
- ISL 2023-24: Mohun Bagan Super Giant looks to avenge AFC Cup loss against Odisha FC
- Mohun Bagan Super Giant vs Odisha FC LIVE streaming info, ISL 2023-24: When, where to watch; Preview
- WATCH: Bangladesh’s Mushfiqur Rahim out handling the ball in second Test against New Zealand