Barcelona has unveiled a new yellow away kit for the 2019-20 season to commemorate 40 years of its famous La Masia academy.
La Masia has been the base for Barca's top young talents since 1979 and the club has returned to an iconic look to mark the anniversary.
The yellow strip has a Blaugrana sash and is similar in design to the away kit worn in 1979.
Sergi Roberto said: "It is not an accident that La Masia has given the world so many great players.
"It is a special place with a unique philosophy and I am pleased this new away kit highlights the academy. Forty years of work at La Masia really is something worth celebrating."
- Al Shabab vs Al Nassr highlights, SHB 2-3 NAS, Saudi Pro League: Talisca brace, Ronaldo strike guide Nassr to win and keep title race alive
- Saudi Pro League: Ronaldo scores milestone goal as Al Nassr edges Al Shabab to keep title race alive
- WPL 2024: Gujarat Giants stumbles to five-wicket loss against Mumbai Indians in low-scoring encounter
- Serie A 2023-24: Late Rugani goal gives Juventus 3-2 win over Frosinone
- Carabao Cup final, CHE vs LIV: Van Dijk nets extra-time winner as Liverpool beats Chelsea