Sergio Aguero's medical at La Liga club FC Barcelona was completed successfully on Monday. The 32-year-old former Manchester City FC striker was out of contract at the Premier League club at the end of the 2020-21 season.
Barca used the opportunity to sign Aguero on a free transfer. The Argentine forward had bagged 260 goals and 73 assists during his Man City career. He has also featured for Atletico Madrid in the Spanish top-division in the past.
- Champions League 2023: Early qualification delights Atletico coach Simeone
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 4: Tamil Nadu beats Baroda; Mumbai, Saurashtra win; Bengal beats MP by 194 runs
- BCCI extends contract of India head coach Rahul Dravid and support staff
- NBA roundup: Kings stun Warriors, advance in tournament
- India to tour Sri Lanka in July-August, 2024 for six-match white-ball series