Liverpool youngster Harvey Elliott has been handed a 14-day ban by the Football Association after admitting using derogatory language about Tottenham's Harry Kane in a social media video.
Footage emerged earlier this year of the 16-year-old performing an offensive impersonation of Kane on Snapchat while watching Liverpool's Champions League final win over Tottenham.
Elliott apologised for his "senseless" actions in August and has now been suspended from playing domestic club football until October 25 for a breach of FA Rule E3.
The winger, who joined Liverpool from Fulham in July after becoming the Premier League's youngest player in May, must also complete a face-to-face education course and pay a £350 fine.
- Al Shabab vs Al Nassr highlights, SHB 2-3 NAS, Saudi Pro League: Talisca brace, Ronaldo strike guide Nassr to win and keep title race alive
- Saudi Pro League: Ronaldo scores milestone goal as Al Nassr edges Al Shabab to keep title race alive
- WPL 2024: Gujarat Giants stumbles to five-wicket loss against Mumbai Indians in low-scoring encounter
- Serie A 2023-24: Late Rugani goal gives Juventus 3-2 win over Frosinone
- Carabao Cup final, CHE vs LIV: Van Dijk nets extra-time winner as Liverpool beats Chelsea