Lazio president Claudio Lotito said that he never put star midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic up for sale, though he would consider "indecent offers".
Milinkovic-Savic, 23, has been linked with Serie A holder Juventus, Champions League winner Real Madrid and Premier League giant Manchester United.
However, the €100million-rated Serbia midfielder – who featured at the World Cup in Russia – reported for pre-season training in the Italian capital.
Asked about Milinkovic-Savic, Lotito told RMC Sport : "I never put Milinkovic-Savic up for sale. As with everything, indecent offers will be evaluated. In the interest of the club, I've never taken an emolument, unlike many of my colleagues…After Juventus, Inter and Milan, my Lazio is one of the most successful clubs in Italy in terms of trophies."
Milinkovic-Savic scored 12 Serie A goals and 14 in all competitions as Lazio finished fifth last season.
- IND vs AUS live score 3rd ODI: Bumrah removes Carey as Australia loses fourth wicket
- Table Tennis LIVE Score, Asian Games 2023: Manav, Manush qualify for doubles R-32; Sathiyan, Manika in Mixed Doubles R-32 action now
- Asian Games 2023: Overall medals tally, September 27 - LIVE - Sift Kaur wins gold with WR in shooting; India 6th with 5 gold, 22 medals in total
- Ukraine to boycott all UEFA competitions featuring Russian teams
- Asian Games 2023 LIVE, September 27 Updates: Anant wins silver in men’s skeet; Esha bags silver in 25m pistol; Sumit, Ankita bow out in tennis; India 5th with 22 medals