Ainsley Maitland-Niles has committed his future to Arsenal after signing a long-term contract extension with the club.The versatile youngster joined Arsenal's academy when he was nine years old and made 28 appearances for the first team during the 2017-18 season.
At 17, he made his debut and became Arsenal's second-youngest Champions League player, when he came off the bench against Galatasaray, making his Premier League debut four days later against Newcastle United.
Maitland-Niles spent the 2015-16 season on loan at Ipswich Town and has also captained the England Under-20 side, playing a key role as it won the World Cup for the first time in 2017. Arsenal also confirmed Maitland-Niles will wear the number 15 shirt next season.
- Horner fate set to be decided before Bahrain GP
- Murray drops retirement hint after 500th hardcourt win in Dubai
- Ranji Trophy LIVE score, Day 5 Quarterfinal updates: Mumbai leads by 415 vs Baroda; Karnataka steady in 371-run chase v Baroda
- New Zealand’s Wagner retires from international cricket
- WPL 2024: All-round show helps Delhi Capitals thrash UP Warriorz by nine wickets for season’s first win