Marseille defender Sead Kolasinac was burgled at the weekend when he was playing in the French Cup win over Rennes, sources told AFP on Monday.
Bosnia and Herzegovina left-back Kolasinac, 29, played the full 90 minutes on Friday’s last 32 victory over Rennes as his child and partner were at their home in the town of Cassis.
“It’s left its mark on the family,” a source said.
The time of the incident was not made public and there was no indication of whether the burglars were armed or not.
Kolasinac joined the French club from Arsenal in 2022 after more than four seasons in north London.
- BAN vs NZ, 1st Test: Bangladesh beats New Zealand by 150 runs
- WPL Auction 2024: Full list of 165 players available for December 9 auction
- Mitrovic’s late brace helps seal a huge win for Al Hilal against Ronaldo’s Al Nassr in Saudi Pro League
- IND vs AUS: Needed to bowl stump to stump to negate dew factor, says Axar
- IND vs AUS, 4th T20I: India beats Australia by 20 runs to win series