Napoli has confirmed the signing of right-back Giovanni Di Lorenzo from Empoli.
The 25-year-old scored five goals - including the winner against the Serie A runner-up in April - in 37 league appearances in the 2018-19 season.
Di Lorenzo's move was made official on Friday with media reports in Italy suggesting he completed a medical last week.
"I'm happy about my new adventure at a prestigious club like Napoli," he told his new team's official website. "I can’t wait to start the new season and get to know my new team-mates."
Di Lorenzo - who represented Italy at under-21 level twice in 2013 - was unable to prevent Empoli from suffering relegation on the final day of the campaign.
- Manchester United vs Bayern Munich - a trip down memory lane of the historic 1999 Champions League final
- India kits at Asian Games 2023: What do the patterns on the Indian jerseys signify?
- Manchester United goalkeeper Earps wins England Women’s Player of the Year
- Southee to undergo thumb surgery, ODI World Cup decision next week
- England’s Root to get ODI World Cup practice against Ireland