If Manchester United want to keep Paul Pogba, it is going to cost the club.
Pogba wanted to leave Old Trafford as Real Madrid and Juventus circled before the transfer window closed.
Now, Pogba has some personal demands for United.
TOP STORY – POGBA MAKES CONTRACT DEMAND
Manchester United star Paul Pogba wants to double his salary to £30million in order to stay at the club, reports Tuttosport.
Pogba eyed an Old Trafford exit prior to the close of the transfer window, with La Liga giant Real Madrid and former club Juventus interested.
A move did not materialise and now Pogba is looking to secure a new bumper contract in Manchester.
- According to the Daily Star, England manager Gareth Southgate is Tottenham's first choice to succeed Mauricio Pochettino . The pressure is on at Spurs, which is struggling for form as doubts grow over Pochettino's future in London. Despite Tottenham's dismal start to the season, though, The Sun claims Spurs chairman Daniel Levy is reluctant to part with Pochettino as he feels it would benefit rivals United and Madrid .
- The Express reports West Ham has slapped a £100million price tag on Manchester United and Manchester City target Declan Rice . The Red Devils were linked with the England international during the off-season, however, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side was unable to lure Rice to Old Trafford.
- Bayern Munich is still interested in injured Manchester City winger Leroy Sane , according to The Sun. Bundesliga champion Bayern was hoping to sign Sane before the Germany international suffered a serious knee injury.
- The Mirror claims Champions League holder Liverpool fears losing manager Jurgen Klopp to Germany . The Premier League leaders believe they will not be able to convince the former Borussia Dortmund boss to stay at Anfield should he be presented with an opportunity to replace Joachim Low .
- Madrid is ready to compete with La Liga rival Barcelona for the signing of Napoli's Spanish midfielder Fabian Ruiz according to reports from La Gazzetta dello Sport and Mundo Deportivo.
- Manchester United will demand £20million for Dean Henderson after re-signing star goalkeeper David De Gea, says The Sun. England Under-21 keeper Henderson is on loan at Premier League side Sheffield United but dropped a clanger in Saturday's defeat to Liverpool.
- Off-side: Not over for 50-over cricket yet
- China Masters 2023: Lakshya, Priyanshu, Srikanth out after first round defeat
- FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifiers AFC points table after India vs Qatar: Blue Tigers third in Group A
- ICC ODI Rankings: Kohli moves to third spot after World Cup performance
- World Cup Diary: A Diwali in Bengaluru, old wounds heal and the final heartbreak