Legendary Indian footballer P.K. Banerjee's health has further deteriorated, a statement from the hospital confirmed on Tuesday.
He is suffering from sepsis and multi-organ failure due to pneumonia on the background of Parkinson’s disease, dementia and heart problems.
He is on ventilator support in the intensive care unit for more than two weeks now and since yesterday, his clinical condition has deteriorated. At present, he is under full ventilation support.
The team of doctors have briefed the family about his condition.
- RCB vs UPW Live Score, WPL 2024: Royal Challengers Bangalore faces UP Warriorz in campaign opener; eyes on Mandhana, Healy
- Odisha FC vs Mohun Bagan LIVE Score, OFC 0-0 MBSG, ISL 2023-24: Mauricio strikes the crossbar, Cummings comes in for Sadiku
- Ranji Trophy 2024 Quarterfinal: Musheer Khan hits maiden double century, puts Mumbai in command against Baroda
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test: Mhambrey surprised with variable bounce as India left tottering after second day
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24 Quarterfinals: Musheer’s double century puts Mumbai in strong position in Day 2