Paris Saint-Germain centre-back Sergio Ramos has picked up a muscle injury ahead of Monday's French Cup last-16 match at home to Nice, manager Mauricio Pochettino said.
Spain international Ramos joined PSG in July last year on a free transfer after ending a 16-year run with Real Madrid but has played only five times this season for the Ligue 1 club.
PSG said in a statement that the 35-year-old will be rested after picking up a "low-grade muscle injury" in his right calf during Thursday's training session.
"We know whether there is an injury. It depends on how the player evolves from day-to-day," Pochettino told reporters on Sunday when asked for a time frame on Ramos' return.
"We cannot know how long he will be out before he can get back to training and then playing."
PSG is top of Ligue 1 on 53 points after 22 matches, 11 points above Nice.
- LIVE India vs Bangladesh score, Asian Games updates: Preview, stats, streaming info; Kick-off at 1:30pm IST
- India vs Bangladesh LIVE Streaming info: When and where to watch Indian football in Asian Games 2023?
- Nortje, Magala ruled out of South Africa ODI World Cup squad
- Asian Games hockey preview: One eye on gold, other on Paris 2024
- Asian Games 2023: Indian hockey team - Squad, schedule, competition timings, venue, live streaming info