Edinson Cavani has returned to Paris Saint-Germain training ahead of the end of the Ligue 1 season.
Uruguay international Cavani sustained a hip injury against Bordeaux on February 9 and has only made one brief appearance as a substitute since.
But in a further boost for PSG head coach Thomas Tuchel after Neymar trained this week, Cavani took part in running drills during Friday's session.
Cavani has hit 17 goals in 16 Ligue 1 games this term but his absence has allowed Kylian Mbappe to take a central role.
Latest on Sportstar
- FC Goa appoints Manolo Marquez as new head coach
- ENG vs IRE: Joe Root completes 11,000 Test runs, fastest batter to feat by matches
- IND 4-1 BEL Live Score, FIH Pro League 2022-23: Harmanpreet scores brace as India dominates Belgium
- Boxing: Vikas, Akash move to heavier weights for Asian Games selection
- Nurturing women’s cricket the Esmie Kripal Singh way