Real Betis' Benito Villamarin stadium in Seville has been chosen to host the final of the 2018-19 Copa del Rey, the Royal Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) announced on Monday.
It will be the first time since 2002-03 that the final is not played in any of Madrid, Barcelona or Valencia, with the Martinez Valero in Elche hosting on that occasion.
Betis could yet end up playing in the final itself, having reached the quarterfinals and drawn 1-1 away to Espanyol in the first leg.
City rival Sevilla is also still in the competition and beat holder Barcelona 2-0 at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan across town in the first part of their two-legged contest.
Seville last hosted the Copa del Rey final in 2000-01, when Real Zaragoza beat Celta Vigo 3-1 in the city's La Cartuja stadium, built as a potential Olympics venue.
The final will be played on May 25.
- Gujarat Giants vs Telugu Titans LIVE Score, Pro Kabaddi League 2023: Sonu’s five-point raid puts Pawan’s Titans under pressure; GG 28-22 TT
- Indian sports news wrap, December 2: Rethin, Aishi win ITF junior titles; Elavenil clinches shooting nationals gold
- U Mumba vs UP Yoddhas LIVE Score, Pro Kabaddi League 2023: Surinder’s Mumba takes on Narwal’s Yoddhas; When, where to watch PKL 10 match?
- Hyderabad FC vs Mohun Bagan SG LIVE score and updates, HFC 0-0 MBSG ISL 2023-24, Liston hits the crossbar
- Hero World Challenge: Scheffler takes joint lead with Spieth, Woods improves in second round