Romelu Lukaku has responded to criticism over his weight by posting a topless selfie to social media with the caption: "Not bad for a fat boy."
Reports in Italy have claimed Lukaku reported unfit for pre-season training and was set to be left out of Antonio Conte's squad to face Lecce on August 26.
Lukaku trained with former club Anderlecht before his protracted move to San Siro from Manchester United went through earlier this month.
The Belgium striker has regularly been criticised for his size during his career but showed a shredded physique in a photo posted to Instagram.
Lukaku scored 28 Premier League goals during his two seasons at United after joining from Everton.
But he fell out of favour under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer last term and was cleared to leave for Inter.
- Al Shabab vs Al Nassr LIVE updates, SHB 2-2 NAS, Saudi Pro League: Carlos Junior scores Shabab equaliser
- Serie A 2023-24: Late Rugani goal gives Juventus 3-2 win over Frosinone
- Carabao Cup final, CHE vs LIV: Van Dijk nets extra-time winner as Liverpool beats Chelsea
- FIH Pro League 2023-24: India beats Ireland 4-0, ends Rourkela leg on a high
- WPL 2024: Gujarat Giants stumbles to five-wicket loss against Mumbai Indians in low-scoring encounter